Moving BardecodeFiler Desktop between computers
Moving BardecodeFiler Desktop between systems can be carried out with the following steps:
1. Determine the version number of BardecodeFiler on the source computer. If you click on Options then the version number is displayed in the lower left hand corner.
2. Go to Options/Import & Export and save the configuration to a “.ini” file.
3. Copy this file to the target computer.
4. Go to http://www.bardecode.com/en1/bardecodefiler-versions/, download and install the same version that was being used on the source system (see Step 1).
5. Start BardecodeFiler on the target system and go to Options/Import & Export and import the “.ini” file from Step 2.
6. Enter the license key (in Options/License Key) and change the input, output and other folders folders manually in Options/Folders/Locations.