BardecodeFiler Version 2.6.1 released
We’re pleased to announce the release of BardecodeFiler version 188.8.131.52. The main highlight of this release is the new way of presenting information in the main output window. Gone is the free format text output, replaced by a tree structure that allows the user to explore the results from a batch and review previous batches at a later time. License keys from version 2.4.* onwards will work with this version.
- The main window has been redesigned to display the output from a batch in an easy to read tree structure, with information split into nodes that can be expanded to reveal more information as required. Exceptions, warnings and errors are high-lighted in red. The results for each batch are saved and can be reloaded at any time (including results from the Windows service).
- The log file has been moved to a separate tab and given more structure with date/time stamps.
- Option added to automatically assess number of input files (Options/Folders/Locations/Calculate number of input files on startup).
- Windows service version and desktop versions using “ini” files can now handle Unicode characters in folder paths.
- Updated the SoftekBarcodeDLL.dll to version 184.108.40.206
- Updated Debenu/Foxit Quick PDF Library to version 1613
Download this version from here