Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit for Windows Version 18.104.22.168 has been released
Version 22.214.171.124 of our barcode reader SDK for Windows has been released.
This should be of particular interest to developers using Chinese characters in QR Codes and anyone reading PDF417 barcodes.
1. Performance improvement for images with certain types of repeated pattern.
2. Fix for recognition of Kanji characters using the Kanji byte compaction scheme and addition of the QRCodeByteMode 3. property to handle the ambiguity inherent in the QRCode specification and optional support for the Big5 and Gbk character sets through the QRCodeByteMode property.
3. Fixed potential memory overrun when the ReportUnreadBarcodes mask contains 1. Fix for some Codabar false positive readings.
4. Added method called GetRawBarStringBytes to SoftekBarcodeNet.dll
5. Resolved issue with incorrect coordinates of Codabar barcodes.
6. The Debenu PDF Library has been updated from version 1611 to 1613.
7. Improvements to PDF417 detection:
Error correction has been improved where the data includes padding code words.
Barcodes with an extra vertical bar before the final large bar can now be decoded using default settings.
The calculation of the number of columns has been improved.