Updates for both the Windows and Linux versions of the SDK
Both the Windows and the Linux versions of the SDK have been updated to version 9.1.5. The includes a security update for Zlib from 1.2.11 to 1.2.12.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Improvement to Code 25 recognition algorithm to reduce the possibility of a false positive result when a barcode has a split bar or a vertical line bisecting the barcode.
- The SDK can now handle square datamatrix barcodes with an aspect ratio of up to 1:1.5
- Improvement to the datamatrix algorithm to better cope with lines or boxes that are very close to the barcode.
- Improvement to the QRCode algorithm in both speed and read rate.
- Zlib updated to version 1.2.12
- Fix for potential infinite loop when detecting Qr Codes.