Version 9.1.4 of the Barcode Reader SDK Released
Version 9.1.4 of the barcode reader SDK has been released. This applies to both the Windows version and the Linux/OSX/iOS/Android version.
Most of the changes apply to 2-D barcode recognition as follows:
- The requirement for a minimum distance between 2 identical 2-D barcodes has been removed.
- A new property called Min2DLength (minimum length of a 2-D barcodes) has been added with a default of 1.
- The default value for MaxLength (maximum barcodes length) has been increased from 999 to 9999.
- QR-Code recognition improved where the finder patterns are damaged.
- The value returned by GetBarStringDirection for DataMatrix barcodes has been fixed so it represents the actual orientation of the barcode.
- The speed of recognition of structured QR Codes has been improved.
- Code 128 recognition has been improved where there are unusual relative widths between bars and spaces.
- A buffer over-run for huge black and white images containing complex patterns has been fixed.
- Linux ARM64 and OSX M1 builds have been added to the Linux download pack.