BardecodeFiler Version 188.8.131.52 Released
Version 184.108.40.206 of BardecodeFiler has been released with the following changes:
- The Debenu PDF library has been upgraded to 1711
- The Softek Barcode reader DLL has been upgraded to version 8.4.1
- There is now a choice of 3 render engines to choose from in PDF Options/Rendering.
- The render options are no longer greyed out if the “PDF files contain scanned or faxed images…” option is ticked. This is because pages that contain more than 1 image or a mixture of image, vector and text will always be rendered.
- Fixed the extra underscore problem if ‘Reverse Values’ is selected in Output Files/Name Template.
- Fixed error that could cause a crash when the Remove unused images option is selected in PDF Options/Split.
- PDF documents that cannot be opened due to a format problem will now be sent to the exception folder.
As usual the new version can be downloaded from: