Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit for Windows Version 22.214.171.124 Released
We’re pleased to announce that version 126.96.36.199 of the Windows barcode reader SDK has been released. This version has significant speed improvements to datamatrix recognition and enhanced support for datamatrix barcodes printed in a dotted pattern.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Fix for random barcode coordinates when MultipleRead is not enabled.
- Fix for false positive EAN-13 Supplemental barcodes (when a UPC-E barcode is adjacent to an EAN- 13 barcode and also at the edge of an image).
- Fixed small memory leak when detecting Code 25 barcodes.
- PDF417 barcodes with split wide bars can now be read. Additionally, left hand guard patterns with smaller than normal wide bars can now be processed.
- A new property called EdgeThreshold has been added. This improves performance of large color images, especially for DataMatrix recognition. To retain 100% compatibility with previous versions this property should be set to 0.
- The general speed of Data Matrix recognition has been improved.
- Support for dot pattern Data Matrix has been improved with the addition of the new property called DotDataMatrixSupport
The new version can be downloaded from here